Joomla! is a honor winning substance administration framework (CMS), which empowers you to construct Web locales and capable online applications. Numerous viewpoints, including its convenience and extensibility, have made Joomla! the most prominent Web website programming accessible. Best of all, Joomla! is an open source arrangement that is uninhibitedly accessible to everybody.
What’s a substance administration framework (CMS)?
A substance administration framework is programming that monitors each bit of substance on your Web webpage, much like your neighborhood open library monitors books and stores them. Substance can be straightforward content, photographs, music, video, archives, or pretty much anything you can consider. A noteworthy preferred standpoint of utilizing a CMS is that it requires no specialized aptitude or learning to oversee. Since the CMS deals with all your substance, you don’t need to.
What are some certifiable cases of what Joomla! will do?
Joomla! is utilized everywhere throughout the world to power Web locales of all shapes and sizes. For instance:
- Corporate Web locales or gateways
- Corporate intranets and extranets
- Online magazines, daily papers, and productions
- E-business and online reservations
- Government applications
- Little business Web locales
- Non-benefit and hierarchical Web locales
- Group based entrances
- School and church Web locales
- Individual or family landing pages
Now get start with Joomla CMS
- We need to download Joomla CMS packages from here.
- Start Wamp server for Testing in local computer.
- Copy download Joomla Package to directory C:\wamp\www\
- Extract it to to a folder of your project like this
- Now access the web browser of your computer by type: http://localhost/<NAME OF YOUR PROJECT>
- Change upper case with your project name press Enter key it will show this
- Fill out the information of your project name and administrator username and password then Click Next
- Wait Until it show the next screen and then fill out the database information then Click Next
- Wait until show next screen and then on Install Sample Data click on Default English (GB) Sample Data then Click Install to Finalize Install of Joomla CMS.
- Wail until Finish Installation process.
11. Then Click on Remove Installation folder and Click on view Site to Joomla First Site
Now We have successfully Install Joomla Website Enjoy!.
So for the Next Part i will show you how to use administrator of joomla.
If you have any problem please let me know by entering comment below
Thanks for Reading.